Kibra 480 DDR3 SO-RDIMM (with ECC) Interposer Dx series
The Kibra 480 DDR3 Dx series interposers for SO-R DIMM with ECC module types incorporate proprietary circuitry to support higher speed DDR3 memory. The SO-RDIMM slot interposers are available for the Kibra 480 system only and are capable of monitoring two slots of DDR3 Registered SO-DIMMs operating to 2133 MT/s.
- Compatible with all standard 204-pin DDR3 SO-RDIMMs at speeds up to 2133 MT/s
- Probes up to 4 ranks using slot 1 interposer or up to 8 ranks when using both slot 1 and slot 2 interposers
- Integrated cable (18" length) between analyzer and system-under-test
- DDR3 Interposer probes operate non-intrusively and introduce less than 95 ps of latency to the DDR3 signal
- Model numbers: Slot 1 - DDR-AC20-D02-X; Slot 2 - DDR-AC21-D02-X