Kibra 480 DDR3 DIMM Interposer Dx series
The Kibra 480 DDR3 Dx series interposers incorporate proprietary circuitry to support higher speed DDR3 memory. These DIMM slot interposers are available for the Kibra 480 system only and are capable of monitoring two slots of DDR3 DIMMs operating to 2133 MT/s.
- Compatible with all standard 240-pin DDR3 UDIMM's, RDIMM's, LRDIMM's at speeds up to 2133 MT/s
- Probes up to 4 ranks using slot 1 interposer or up to 8 ranks when using both slot 1 and slot 2 interposers
- Integrated cable (18" length) between analyzer and system-under-test
- DDR3 Interposer probes operate non-intrusively and introduce less than ~90 ps of latency to the DDR3 signal
- Model numbers: Slot 1 - DDR-AC10-D02-X; Slot 2 - DDR-AC11-D02-X