Eye Doctor II
Eye Doctor II provides the channel emulation and de-embedding tools that engineers need for the next generation of serial data standards
VirtualProbe By using VirtualProbe, you can understand the characteristics of signals where a physical probe cannot be placed, such as inside of a package or at the end of an interconnect that doesn't physically exist. You can choose to remove effects caused by elements such as fixtures that are not be present in a production configuration, and also add the effects of a device that is to be included but for which only an S-parameter model exists. Use in conjunction with SDAIII products to complete your serial data analysis solution set.
SDM Serial Data Mask Package
PAM4 PAM4 signaling represents a new step in the evolution of serial data signal formats, overcoming some fundamental limitations of traditional NRZ signaling. But with new signal types come new measurement needs. Teledyne LeCroy’s PAM4 analysis package meets these needs by leveraging industry-leading eye, jitter and noise analysis capabilities to perform eye, jitter and noise analysis of PAM4 signals.
Eye Doctor II Eye Doctor II provides the channel emulation and de-embedding tools that engineers need for the next generation of serial data standards
CBL-DE-EMBED Remove cable effects from your measurements
SDAIII-CompleteLinQ signaling, designers of serial data systems require multi-lane analysis. Unleash the power of multi-lane SDA analysis to perform eye and jitter measurements on up to four lanes, simultaneously.
SDA II Unleash the power of serial data analysis to understand and characterize your design, prove compliance, and determine why a device or host fails compliance.
Tools for Next Generation Serial Data Standards
- Eye Doctor II provides the channel emulation and de-embedding tools that engineers need for the next generation of serial data standards
- Vital for anyone using an 8 GHz or higher oscilloscope
- Seamlessly integrates into Teledyne LeCroy's SDA II software for eye diagram and jitter analysis
- Creates eye diagrams 50x faster than existing solutions
- Uses industry standard Touchstone format S-parameter files for fixture and channel definition
- Ability to read single ended or mixed mode S-parameter files
- DFE, FFE and CTLE Receiver Equalization
- Fully integrated into the oscilloscope user interface which allows the engineer to use additional Teledyne LeCroy tools for post-processing
- Use Eye Doctor II's Advanced mode to:
- Flexibly arrange components to allow any combination of de-embedding or emulation for Virtual Probing of any point in the test circuit not otherwise accessible
- Increase measurement accuracy through the use of a more advanced transmitter and receiver termination model that incorporates customer specific characteristics