Teledyne LeCroy Kibra 380 DDR3 DIMM Interposers
Kibra 380 Analyzer The Kibra 380 is a stand-alone DDR3 protocol analyzer that provides fast and easy debug of JEDEC bus and timing issues for DDR3.
The Kibra 380 DDR3 DIMM slot interposers are designed for the Kibra 380 system only and are capable of monitoring two slots of DDR3 DIMMs operating to 1600 MT/s.
- Compatible with all standard 204-pin DDR3 UDIMM's, RDIMM's, LRDIMM's at speeds up to 1600 MT/s
- Probes up to 4 ranks using slot 1 interposer or up to 8 ranks when using both slot 1 and slot 2 interposers
- Integrated cable (18" length) between analyzer and system-under-test
- DDR3 Interposer probes operate non-intrusively and introduce less than 95 ps of latency to the DDR3 signal
- Model numbers: Slot 1 - DDR-AC01-D01-X; Slot 2 - DDR-AC02-D01-X