Teledyne Test Tools new T3PS3000 is a Linear Programmable DC Power Supply with a 4.3 inch TFT LCD display. It has three isolated outputs: two adjustable channels and one selectable channel from 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V with output short and overload protection for each channel. Support for series and parallel operation of the two main channels extends its flexibility beyond the standard specification. The T3PS3000 features include programmability via USB or LAN, a graphical display of power waveforms, and the high resolution numeric display of voltage and current. Typical users are Education, Production, and Design and Development.
- 3 Independent isolated outputs - 32V/3.2Ax2, 2.5V/3.3V/5V3.2Ax1, total 220W
- High Resolution, High Precision Output - 5 digits Voltage, 4 digits Current Display, Minimum
- Resolution: 1mV/1mA
- 3 output modes: Series, Parallel and Independent.
- 4.3 inch color TFT-LCD 480x272 display.
- Graphical display interface with waveform display function.
- Intelligent temperature controlled cooling fan.
High Resolution and High Precision Output
The T3PS3000 has a resolution of 1mV/1mA which provides excellent setting and read back accuracy. This ensures accurate output even with very with small changes in voltage or currentSeries/ Parallel/ Independent Mode Function
Series and parallel function allows two channels to be combined into one output which provides more power output capability thereby extending the application range. Power to each of three channels can be turned on or off independently.Save/ Recall Setting Parameters
The T3PS3000 programmable power supply can save or recall up to five groups of parameter settings internally.