- Choice of 13, 16, 20 and 25 GHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth rating is for probe + oscilloscope combined
- Optimized probe + oscilloscope performance, automatically
- 2.0Vpk-pk dynamic range
- ±2.5V offset range
- Probe System (-PS models) provide complete capability
- Deluxe soft carrying case
- Long-length solder-in tip with field replaceable resistors
- Carbon-composite browser tips optimize signal fidelity and loading
- Superior probe impedance for minimized loading
- Probe noise as low as 14 nV/√Hz
WaveLink High Bandwidth (13-25) GHz Differential Probes
Complete Probe System
A value-priced, comprehensive bundle of all items including differential amplifier, solder-in tips (qty. 2) and positioner (browser) tip (qty. 1), platform/cable assembly, assorted interconnect parts, mounting devices, and other accessories, and a deluxe soft carrying case to hold all items. This makes selection as easy as simply choosing the bandwidth that you require.
High Dynamic Range and Offset
Exceptionally high dynamic range (2.0Vpk-pk) at high bandwidths (up to 25 GHz) and large offset capability as well.
Deluxe Soft Carrying Case
A deluxe soft carrying case conveniently holds all components of the probe system
High-Performance Solder-in Tip
Long-length solder-in tip with field replaceable resistors. External tip resistors locate the tip resistance as close to the point of contact as possible to minimize circuit loading.
Superior Probe Impedance
|Dynamic Range||±2.0 Vpk-pk|
|Offset Range||±2.5 V|
|Available Tips||Solder-in (standard), Positioner Tip Browser (optional)|